Tell us about yourself
We are interested to learn from your talent and creativity. So tell us about your background. Please take some time to prepare your application.
Candidates should fill in the registration form (in English), where they provide some biographical information and their expectations from the course. This can be filled out on our website, or you can send us an email or use normal postal service.
To register, you should answer the 3 following questions: (in English)
- Your name, age and your contact information. (address, email, telephone)
- Tell us about yourself. Who are you and what is your background (education, professional,..)? You can add URL’s with previous work, if you want.
- What do you expect from the course, and what can you offer to the course?
There are 3 ways to send us your information:
- You can register online by clicking here.
- Or send us your information via email to:
- You can also send us a written or printed application to:
KASK/School of ArtsYou can download a registration form to print here.
Open Design Course
Jozef Kluyskensstraat 2
9000 Gent (B)
> Click here to register now
What happens after you registered?
Based on the application we will invite 25 candidates for an intake interview. This interview will be held on Saturday 23 April 2016 in Ghent.
If you are selected for this interview you'll be informed about this on 20 April 2016. (An Arabic speaking person will be available at the interview)
The course starts on 2 May 2016
We can only accept 12 candidates. Please note that the selection is based on your skills, but we also wish to create a balanced group (with age, gender and background diversity). If you are not selected this doesn’t mean that we don’t value your talent.